We are looking for individuals who are proactive with a can-do attitude, full of great ideas, and ability to get stuff done autonomously, a team player and have a creative eye with attention to detail. The manager will get the opportunity to oversee and execute brand campaigns while working alongside incredibly experienced and dynamic creators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Artist Management and Handling.
- Onboarding new exclusive creators & managing the existing ones.
- Spearheading all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns, from briefing, budgets, contracting, and KPIs, to program execution and performance reporting.
- Closing deals & contracts on behalf of the Artists & managing invoices for shoots, and projects for the Artists.
- Supervise Celebrity digital & ground cover shoots with respect to Celebrity integration, styling & wardrobe.
- Look after their - Social Media Campaigns, Brand Campaigns, and Music Videos.
- Troubleshooting in case of emergencies, and running personal errands for the Artists if required. Delivering influencer assets & coordinating logistics based on talent contracts.
- End-to-end Campaign Execution.
- Building a healthy relationship with your artist.
- Creator's problem-solving and assistance.
- Research Onboarding & Talent Acquisition.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in building & managing relations with influencers/ content creators
- Good understanding of social media trends on applications like Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Reels, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Should have a keen eye for the latest trends in the market and a knack for research on creators, influencers, creator industry
- Skilled in Talent/Artist Management.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Influencer Marketing & Creator Management.